inet Logistics: Senior Software Engineer Java (m/f)
inet logistics is the hidden champion behind the transport management system (TMS) of more than 150 global companies. Our cloud solution is used for the planning, controlling, billing and optimization of millions of transports. As a growing company we are looking for smart Java experts who want to develop software solutions for our large international customers. Are you ready for the challenge?
- You contribute in analysing, conceptualizing and developing complex software solutions for our international customers.
- In close collaboration with the team and the product owner you design and write technical specifications and develop new TMS applications as well as existing ones further.
- You work closely and independently with your colleagues in an agile, interdisciplinary and multicultural team.
- With the help of your expertise you foster the further development of internal (development-) standards as well as practices and you document solutions.
- You are the contact person for technical questions within your team.
- experience with object-oriented programming languages (Java) and databases (SQL, preferably Oracle). Additionally, you are aware and knowledgeable about new technologies and frameworks.
- a quick perception a solution- and customer-oriented attitude.
- a preference to work in an international team and you are open for agile working.
- good communication skills in both German and English.
- a high focus on quality and you push improvements forward to ensure our TMS meets our customers’ expectations.
- exciting and technologically challenging projects.
- a future-oriented application rooted in the logistic processes of our customers.
- internationally successful customers including automotive and chemistry giants.
- dynamic business growth.
- flexible working hours, which offer you freedom and allow you to organize yourself.
- made it into the top 5 TMS providers and compete with major IT companies.
For legal reasons, we are obliged to indicate the minimum salary according to the Austrian collective agreement. The minimum yearly salary for this positions amounts to EUR 45.000 gross p.a. The actual salary is dependent on your qualifications and experience.